NO BAKE BANANA SPLIT CHEESECAKE – Easy and quick summer dessert recipe for refreshing sweet treat. Always a hit with the family!
This dreamy, creamy and easy dessert is perfect pairing of light and refreshing flavors with just the right amount of sweetness. I love simple and tasty desserts and this No Bake Banana Split Cheesecake are definitely at the top of my list!
One of the best things about this dessert, other than it is delicious, is that it is NO BAKE! No oven, perfect for summer. This dessert starts with a base of graham cracker crusts then top the graham cracker crusts with cream cheese filling and then top with sliced bananas, drained pineapple chunks and fresh sliced strawberries. Then top with Cool Whip and before serving drizzle with chocolate syrup, garnish with pecans or walnuts and maraschino cherries.
This cheesecake was simply amazing! It is light, easy and fast to make. So if you are in a hurry or if you not a baker this cheesecake is perfect for you. No Bake Banana Split Cheesecake is perfect cake to celebrate the warm weather and family fun. So grab up your ingredients and let’s get to make some fabulous No Bake Banana Split Cheesecake.
This cheesecake is perfect for last minute dessert, and will definitely impress your guests. My kids loved helping me assemble it. I think it only took us 15 minutes. The hardest part is letting it chill in the refrigerator. I am always very satisfied with bananas, pineapple and strawberries I really like them. They give freshness to every dessert. No Bake Banana Split Cheesecake is something that you can’t go wrong with when you are feeding a crowd of hungry quests. While it’s easy to make, it is even easier to eat, so be prepared for an empty dish in record time! If you like the taste of banana split you will love this awesome summer cheesecake. Enjoy!
- 2 ½ cups graham crackers crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2-3 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, well drained
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- ½ cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter, mix until well combined
- Press crumb mixture onto bottom of the prepared 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, set in the freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer
- In a large bowl with an electric handheld mixer or using an electric stand mixer, mix the cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar on medium speed until smooth and light about 2-3 minutes
- Fold in the Cool Whip until completely incorporated
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust
- Add a layer of sliced bananas over the cream cheese layer
- Spread a sliced fresh strawberries over banana layer and spread drained pineapple chunks over strawberry layer
- Gently spread Cool Whip over fruits layer
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight
- When the topping is set and cooled run a thin knife around the sides and remove the springform pan sides
- Before serving drizzle with chocolate syrup, garnish with pecans or walnuts and maraschino cherries