NO BAKE PINEAPPLE CHEESECAKE – is quick and easy dessert recipe for refreshing summer sweet treat!
This delicious dessert takes a matter of minutes to prepare and all you need to do is let it chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving. If you love creamy and easy recipes and no-bake cheesecake, then this pineapple cheesecake is one you will love.
It’s usually my go-to recipe when I’m looking for a quick dessert to make. It’s no secret how much I love cheesecake. Everything about the flavor of cheesecake completes my soul with every bite. I’ve made this No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake so many times. When you take a bite you get a burst of juicy pineapple along with the creamy cheesecake filling.
When is time for summer parties I always know what to make, it is the end of the school and that’s the right and super reason to make something interesting, nice and quick. On the market, we can find out many kinds of different fruit so you only need to buy something you like the most and enjoy in freshness of this No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake.
I am always satisfied with pineapple I really like them. They give freshness to every dessert. No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake taste like cool tropical sunshine, there are three layers of delicious starting with graham cracker crust, thick cream cheese filling and top with a pineapple whipped cream. Beautiful layer of pineapple on top, I use pineapple Jello to set the toppling and give it shine.
I love simple and tasty desserts and these No bake Pineapple Cheesecake are definitely at the top of my list! I mean, who doesn’t love cheesecake? And especially are so easy to make! No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake gives you a sweet taste of pineapple in every bite. So delicious and perfect for summer! Enjoy!
- 2 ½ cups graham crackers crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 3.3 oz. box pineapple-flavored gelatin (like Jello)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, well drained
- ½ teaspoon pineapple extract
- Pineapple, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter, mix until well combined
- Press crumb mixture onto bottom of the prepared 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, set in the freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer
- In a large bowl place pineapple Jello, add 1 cup boiling water and stir to dissolve completely, set aside
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese and ½ cup powdered sugar until smooth and creamy
- In separate bowl, mix heavy cream until soft peaks form, add ½ cup powdered sugar, pineapple extract and continue mixing until stiff peaks form
- Add whipped cream mixture to cooled pineapple gelatin and whisk to blend, set aside
- Add ½ of pineapple whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture beat until smooth then fold in the drained pineapple
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust then gently spread pineapple whipped cream mixture over cream cheese layer
- Set in the fridge to firm
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours
- When the topping is set and cooled run a thin knife around the sides and remove the springform pan sides
- Before serving top with more whipped cream and arrange pineapple slices if desired