NO BAKE NUTELLA CHEESECAKE – Easy, rich and decadent, this cheesecake makes a beautiful, elegant and easy Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake Recipe for any special occasion!
I am a huge cheesecake lover, especially when it is easy to make, no bake but still tastes amazing. This easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake recipe is rich, smooth and creamy, it’s the perfect cheesecake recipe and it’s gelatin-free.
Rich Nutella Cheesecake is overflowing with flavor and this recipe is great for every time because it doesn’t require you to turn on your oven. There are those times that you just don’t want to fool with oven, or worry about cracks, or take all that time to bake one. For those times, there’s cheesecake like this one.
The crust is a classic Oreo crumb crust held together with a little bit of butter. The base of the filling is cream cheese, softened so that it’s easy to beat and combine with other ingredients: powdered sugar, vanilla extract, heavy whipped cream and Nutella and topped with Nutella glaze.
The Nutella glaze is highly recommended. It is a simple mixture of heavy cream and Nutella that goes over cheesecake once it has been refrigerated. Everything is perfect about this cheesecake so rich and decadent, but so easy to make. The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for the cheesecake to firm up in the fridge.
Cheesecake has always been one of my favorite desserts and the last few months I’ve loved them more and more like. There are just so many things you can with them and so many flavors to try like: Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust – No Bake, Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake – No Bake.
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake will keep for up to 1 week covered tightly and stored in the refrigerator or will keep up to 2 months covered tightly and stored in the freezer. No Bake Nutella Cheesecake is like heaven on a plate and it’s perfect for your next celebration, birthday, Christmas or for no reason at all.
Because this recipe is so good, you don’t need another reason to enjoy it! This is definitely a dessert you need to add to your must-make list. Enjoy!
- 2 ½ cups Oreo cookie crumbs, about 26 Oreo Cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Nutella
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Nutella
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Hazelnuts, roasted and roughly chopped, optional
- Ferrero Rocher, optional
- Finely crush the cookies in a food processor, add melted butter and blend until it's all moistened
- Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of prepared 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray
- Place in the freezer while you make the filling
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy, set aside
- In separate bowl whip heavy cream until soft peaks form add vanilla extract and continue mixing until stiff peaks form
- Add cream cheese mixture into beaten heavy cream and mix on low speed just to combine
- Add Nutella and mix on medium speed until well incorporated
- Spread Nutella cheesecake filling into the bottom of the Oreo crust
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until set
- In a small saucepan, bring cream to a simmer over medium-low heat
- Pour the warm cream over Nutella in a medium bowl and stir to combine
- Let the glaze to cool slightly then spread the Nutella glaze over the cheesecake
- When the glaze is set and cooled run a thin knife around the sides and remove the springform pan sides
- Put Ferrero Rocher around the top of the cheesecake and sprinkle chopped hazelnuts on the edge of the cheesecake, if desired
Chill Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours 25 minutes
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake will keep for up to 1 week covered tightly and stored in the refrigerator or will keep up to 2 months covered tightly and stored in the freezer.