Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies – The BEST Brownies I have ever made! Perfect combination with Chocolate and Strawberries! Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies are so delicious, moist and very easy to make. I am sure you will never need another Brownie recipe!
I adore strawberries and I can say that there is nothing more delicious then chocolate strawberry combination. I have made chocolate brownies so many times and I am definitely satisfied with the taste and I am pretty sure that most of people who like chocolate can say that brownies are perfect choice because of easy preparing and super taste.
I wanted to make my version so I decided to make this for me perfect chocolate strawberry combination. Many people like brownie taste and strawberry too. This dessert is something really fantastic and it turned out better than I expected. Chocolate fruity combination of this dessert is now favorite combination in my family. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies are in my weekly menu so I will make this dessert many times. This is why I am sharing this recipe with you so you can enjoy in this super chocolate strawberry taste. Brownies are very moist desserts but in this combination with strawberries it is super moist. This dessert is super moist and it has so nice smell.
My children like this Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies and I can say that it perfectly goes with a cup of coffee or tea. You can slice it very easily, make it very quickly and eat it quicker than you think. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies will surprise your friends and I know that they will love this perfect chocolate strawberry combination which melts in your mouth and the taste stay very long in your mouth. I have got this brownie recipe long time ago and I have made it so many times so I have used it for base in today’s recipe. I think that I made real hit with this brownie base and strawberry combination. I strive for excellence so when I find something interesting I am really happy when I add something my.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies are now favorite family dessert and this combination is something that we can’t resist. Only I can say is that you must try this Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies! Enjoy!
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup salted butter
- 8 ounce semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup flour
- 8 ounces strawberry, sliced
- 6 ounce semi-sweet chocolate
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil leaving overhang on the sides, spray with cooking spray set pan aside
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl until smooth
- In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, sugar and vanilla
- Add baking powder, salt and flour mix well
- Add melt chocolate and butter and stir until combined
- Pour the batter into prepared baking pan and spread evenly
- Bake about 20-25 minutes until a toothpick in the center emerges slightly moist with batter
- Do not over bake
- Let brownies cool completely
- Sprinkle the strawberry on top of the brownies
- In a medium saucepan stir together cream and chocolate on low heat until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth
- Pour it over the strawberry and let cool until chocolate is set