Chocolate Orange Cake – Real chocolate madness and perfect cake for chocolate lovers! Chocolate Orange Cake is moist, rich, flavorful, delicious and simply gorgeous!
Try to make this Chocolate Orange Cake and surprise your family members. I am sure that they will like the both-good looking and taste. This Chocolate Orange Cake is very easy to make and I recommend it very often to my friends. It is very moist, chocolaty, and delicious so you really need to get a try.
When you see it, you can only imagine the taste. If you don’t know what to prepare for party dessert this Chocolate Orange Cake can be real option for you. I am sure that all of you have a busy lives, children, job, school, trainings, so you don’t have too much time to stay in kitchen. This cake is ideal for you, you need to devote yourself and then you will be happier and all around you will be happier too because of you. Try to make this chocolate madness and for short time get your favorite, delicious cake. Fast cakes are the best because includes ingredients which you usually have in your kitchen, so you don’t need to spend time going in the supermarket.
Every cake you make, if you make it with pure love and get your imagination when decorating I am sure that everybody will love. I am not chocolate lover, so I often make fruit cakes, but my family likes chocolate on every way and when I found this recipe I try to make it. This recipe is super easy, and this chocolate orange combination is perfect. I was surprised when I saw how light and moist is this Chocolate Orange Cake. The nice finishing touch is chocolate glaze and I am sure that this Chocolate Orange Cake will be favorite in your family. Enjoy!
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 5 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate-finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Orange slices for garnish
- Preheat the oven to t 350°F, grease 8x3 inch round baking pan and line the bottom with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, stir together dry cake ingredients: flour, pinch of salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, granulated sugar
- Add wet ingredients white vinegar, 2 tablespoon fresh orange juice, 1 tablespoon orange zest, vegetable oil, water and mix until completely combined
- Pour the batter in the pan and bake 20-25 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- In a medium saucepan stir together cream, chocolate and sugar on low heat until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Cool and spread over the cake and place back in fridge until the topping has set.
- Garnish with chocolate curls (optional) and orange slices