Pepperoni Pizza Rolls – so nice and easy way to enjoy pizza! These Pepperoni Pizza Rolls are perfect for every occasion! Real hit for party snack!
Everybody likes pizza so my family too. Favorite pastries are pizza pastries especially on birthdays and parties. This is one easy recipe and it has delicious taste. I am pretty sure that all of you have your favorite pizza recipe but if you don’t it’s time to try my way of preparing little tasty snacks.
These Pepperoni Pizza Rolls are so nice and soft pastry which you can serve in every occasion and it is perfect for parties and b-days. You can buy finished pizza pastry but I like homemade more so I am doing it on that way. It is not so hard, believe me. Try to make my homemade version and you will see how tasty it is. Yours Pepperoni Pizza Rolls will be very delicious and your family will love it.
This recipe is very easy and tasty so you must give it a try. My family likes these Pepperoni Pizza Rolls very much so I make them very often in my kitchen. When I smell these Pepperoni Pizza Rolls I know that my family will be together even if there is no reason for celebrating. I got this recipe long time ago and when I made it for the first time it became my favorite appetizer. They smell so good and they are so tasty that I can’t resist them at all. We eat them immediately when I make them. Every time I make them we eat them very quick and I can say that these are very good choice for every occasion because guests can eat them by hand and they are in shape of little snacks. I made them very often when it’s game day.
My friends like these little snacks very much so I made them very often when friends come over. I think that you can’t get wrong choice with these Pepperoni Pizza Rolls. You will see when you make them they will disappear for a very short time of your plate. My family likes this recipe because we can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner so I know that I make double rate. Preparing these Pepperoni Pizza Rolls is very simple and stuffing you can make by your taste. I made these in many different combinations but these pepperoni slices, pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese is our favorite one. Enjoy!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 cups flour
- 1 cup pizza sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 40-50 pepperoni slices
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a mixing bowl combine warm water, yeast and sugar and let sit about 5 minutes, until yeast is bubbling up.
- Add oil, salt and 2 cups flour with bubbling up yeast and mix well
- Add additional 1 cup flour and salt, knead until smooth
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let dough rest in a warm place for 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Spray counter top with non-stick cooking spray and spreading the dough into a large rectangle about ¼”thick
- Spread pizza sauce over the dough, leave one edge of the dough free of topping
- Top with pepperoni slices and sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fold over one edge and carefully roll the dough and toppings into a log
- Using a sharp knife, slice the pizza roll into slices that are about ¾ inch thick
- Place the slice on one side on the parchment paper and bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned