Strawberry cheesecake, love at first bite! This cake with cheese and strawberry combination is very tasty, delicious, quick and very refreshing!
When you look back in our memories, you usually think on your mother or grandmother who always prepared so many delicious things. In that way everything looked so natural and easy, but now we must thought about their cooking secrets and skills. The answer is coming with experience, and knowledge and dexterity are coming together with love in cooking and love we feel for our family or friends.
Strawberry cheesecake is very easy to make, and so tasty that it will disappear in a very short time. Strawberries are very healthy, and full of surprises and everybody like them. We can use strawberries in fruit salads, in cakes or with whipped cream or chocolate. Strawberry cheesecake is very easy and quick to make, and it is perfect for warm days.
In this recipe, you can use all berries you want, but today my choice are strawberries. Perfect color and smell, with cheese combination! Very light and nice combination, so creamy with tasty fruit. Very easy to make, you can make it every day and with this cake every day will be so special. Biscuit, with sweet, sour cream and strawberries, try to make it!
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 8 oz cream cheese on room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sweet cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ tablespoon gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- ½ (3 oz) packet jello strawberries
- 1 cup boiling water
- Whisk eggs, add sugar, baking powder and slowly add flour.
- Reheat the oven on 350 F.
- Put baking paper in the brass and add mixture.
- Bake biscuit for 18-20 minutes.
- Melt gelatin in 2 Tablespoons of cold water and leave for 5-10 minutes, and then melt it in ¼ lukewarm water.
- Mix cream cheese to become soft, and add powdered sugar, vanilla extract, sweet cream, and gelatin.
- Rinse strawberries, and add them on the biscuit. Over them add fill and leave for 10 minutes in the fridge.
- Prepare jelly with boiling water and leave it to cool on room temperature.
- Remove cake from fridge and add chopped strawberries over fill.
- Add cooled jelly, and after 1 hour, if jelly is tight, remove the ring.