Coming up with new recipes for sprucing up the supper or dinner time may be the toughest task for a homemaker. And every time you look at a cookbook or online recipe, there will be plenty of ingredients either unknown to humankind or unavailable in the kitchen. Not to mention, they can be challenging to put together and quite time-taking. However, a particular produce is quite easy to make into edible and mesmerizing dishes in no time, that is, seafood.
Seafood dishes are the refreshing dishes essential for summers. They are equally colorful and delicious to consume. Not to mention the nutrients and minerals they pack. Fishes can be boiled, baked, poached, and fried with the perfect combinations of spices and veggies. So get your fresh produce ready to go on a marine preparing journey for most days of the summer. The recipes are just down below!
Lemony Scallops with Angel Hair Pasta
The best seafood dishes are those prepared with pasta. The seafood and the pasta or noodles complement each other the best as they are meant to be. It is a match made in heaven. And so seems to be this recipe. This recipe combines angel hair pasta with delicious and savory scallops in addition to a unique vegetable, radish, and lots of lime juice. Here are the ingredients and method of creation:
- 8 ounces uncooked multi-grain angel hair pasta
- Three tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound sea scallops, patted dry
- 2 cups sliced radishes (about one bunch)
- Two garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Six green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- One tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Boil pasta as directed on the package.
- For preparing scallops, heat a skillet and add oil in it. Add scallops over medium-high heat and sear for 2 minutes each until a translucent color is received.
- After finishing off the scallops, prepare the radish mixture for the dish. Place radishes, red peppers, garlic, and sauté them of 2 to 3 minutes. Keep sautéing while adding salt, lemon zest, and green onions—end with tossing in pasta and pouring in the scallops.
Salmon with Honey Pecan Sauce
Salmon should be your top choice for preparing seafood dinners, as it takes just seconds to cook and has a perpetually juicy taste unmatchable to any other seafood. So make sure you prepare it in the best ways to get paramount of its nutrients and flavors; a great reference is the Huon Aqua fresh salmon recipes. Here is one recipe aside from several excellent mentioned in the above site.
- Four salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup honey
- Three tablespoons reduced-fat butter
Salmon: Grill the seafood for 6 to 8 minutes covered in a grill over medium-high heat by adding salt and pepper to taste.
Sauce: Combine pecans, honey, and butter over medium heat until 5 to 7 minutes and end the dish with uniting seafood with sauce.
A wholesome seafood dish packed with flavors, nutrients, and gratification. It is the best dish to make if you want a little of everything in your food, and you want tummies to fill for good. Here is the full breakdown on seafood jambalaya for you:
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- One onion, chopped
- Two bell peppers, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 6 oz. andouille sausage, sliced
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 c. low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 (15-oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 c. long-grain rice
- 2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Start by sautéing onion with bell peppers by adding salt and spices for 5 minutes. Then add chicken, salt pepper, and oregano, cooking until it is tender. Place in tomato paste, garlic, and sausages until everything is well combined.
- The next step is of adding whole grain rice with chicken broth, crushed tomatoes, and bay. Cook everything with a tightly fitted lid for 20 minutes until rice is cooked and the broth is absorbed nicely.
- End the dish by cooking shrimps until pinked and green onions at the conclusion.