Festive Christmas Marshmallow Pops: A Perfect Gift Idea for Kids!
Spread the joy this holiday season with delightful Christmas Marshmallow Pops! These merry treats aren’t just a sugary delight; they’re also an amazing DIY gift idea that’ll bring smiles to kids’ faces on Christmas morning. Get ready to create these adorable pops that’ll add a dash of sweetness to your festive celebrations.
With just few ingredients you can’t go wrong.
Let’s investigate what you need:
Marshmallows: The key here is using jumbo marshmallows. They are so good!
Chocolate chips: We used chocolate chips, but you could really use chocolate almond bark, chocolate melts color want.
Sprinkles: These beauties are full of Christmas colors. Plus, eating food with sprinkles makes you feel like a kid again.
Why This Recipe Works?
They are easily customized? Whether you are throwing a Christmas party or any holiday dinner you can make these marshmallow pops all sorts of colors.
Fast to make: They are put together in just 20 minutes. Because they are so simple, they are great for virtually all occasions. These even go fast when your kids help out!
How Do You Store Marshmallow Pops?
Place all of the marshmallow pops in a covered storage container for up to one week. They are best when kept at room temperature.
The best part is that you can make this easy marshmallow dessert ahead of time and serve them later. That is wonderful if you are making a large amount of them for an event too.
These Christmas Marshmallow Pops are not just treats; they’re mini desserts of joy perfect for gifting during the most wonderful time of the year. Share the festive spirit, and watch as these whimsical pops bring smiles and happiness to all the kids on your holiday list!
Make this Christmas magical with these homemade treats that’ll be cherished by every little elf in your life. Enjoy!
- 12 Jumbo Marshmallows
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- Christmas sprinkles, optional
- 6 Decorative Straws cut in half
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Insert straw into one end of the marshmallow
- In medium bowl, microwave the chocolate chips for 30 seconds, stir and repeat the process until the chocolate is almost completely melted
- Pour melted chocolate into a piping bag while warm and snip the tip off and pipe the chocolate on top and add drips around the top edge of the of the marshmallows
- Immediately sprinkle with sprinkles and set onto baking sheet
- Let the pops set at room temperature for 1 hour before serving