Christmas White Chocolate Cheesecake – Amazing Christmas Cheesecake to make your Holiday season as delicious and magical as you imagine! Simple to make and deliciously creamy with a crumbly Gingerbread crust, white chocolate filling, and more!
This heavenly easy NO BAKE Christmas White Chocolate Cheesecake recipe is a winner every time.
This festive Christmas White Chocolate Cheesecake is a gift for everyone who loves cheesecake, white chocolate and gingerbread.
Ingredients for Christmas White Chocolate Cheesecake:
Gingerbread cookies – work really well in this recipe intense in flavors or you can use another type of ginger biscuit, digestive biscuit or graham cracker
Butter – I use unsalted butter for this
Cream Cheese – be sure to always use full-fat cream cheese
Heavy Cream – whip this until soft peaks form
White chocolate – try to use a good quality white chocolate bar or chips as obviously will affect the taste of this cheesecake
How to Make Christmas White Chocolate Cheesecake?
Make a simple biscuit base with crushed gingerbread cookies crumbs and the top with the creamy chocolate filling.
This White Chocolate Cheesecake uses cream cheese, heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, and melted white chocolate
When cheesecake is set, decorate with red topping and sprinkles with festive sprinkles
Why this Cheesecake is a Must Make?
This cheesecake is SO EASY, uses easy ingredients, and is foolproof
NO BAKE, your oven working overtime this Christmas so it’s nice to know that all this dessert requires is some chilling time
SO FESTIVE….perfect for Christmas!
If you are needed a Holiday dessert that is easy and delicious, you will want to make this White Chocolate Cheesecake. You will find the recipe super simple and your holiday guests begging for the recipe.
This Christmas Cheesecake will make your holiday Magical, this dessert is a heavenly combination of flavors and textures.
Now, when your holiday preparations are over I can wish you to spend holidays in peace and harmony with your friends and family and enjoy this Christmas dessert. Enjoy!
Prep time: 30 minutes Total time: 390 minutes Course: Dessert Cuisine: American Servings: 12 Course: No-bake Keyword: Christmas White Chocolate Cheesecake, No-Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 2 ½ cups Gingerbread cookies crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 10 ounces white chocolate-chopped
- ½ cup red Wilton candy melts
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup crushed candy cane candies, optional
- Green sprinkles, optional
- Snowflakes, optional
- Finely crush the cookies in a food processor, add melted butter, sugar and blend until it's all moistened
- Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of prepared 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray
- Place in the freezer while you make the filling
- Melt 10 ounces white chocolate and set aside to cool
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy, set aside
- In separate bowl whip heavy cream until soft peaks form add vanilla extract and continue mixing until stiff peaks form
- Add cream cheese mixture into beaten heavy cream and mix on low speed just to combine
- Add melted chocolate and mix on low speed until well incorporated
- Spread white chocolate cheesecake filling into bottom of the crust
- Set in the fridge to firm
- When the cheesecake is set and cooled run a thin knife around the sides and remove the springform pan sides
- In a small bowl, place the red candy melts, set aside
- Heat the heavy whipping cream just until it begins to boil, then pour over candy melts and whisk to melt
- Use a zipper lock bag with the end snipped off to drizzle some of melted red candy around the edges of the cheesecake
- Sprinkle the sides of the cheesecake with crushed candy cane candies, green sprinkles, snowflakes or other festive sprinkles if desired