Easy Homemade Pizza Braid – is enjoyable for the entire family. This homemade pizza braid is so quick, easy and delicious you will want to make it again!
Everyone love pizza, and this Easy Homemade Pizza Braid is super easy way to make your own custom pizza at home.
I couldn’t believe how fast these make. My kids and husband devoured them in minutes. When someone asks me what I mostly like to make I definitely must say that pizza is one of my favorite recipes for sure. I like to make it from many reasons. Pizza is the oldest fast food in the world. Many people like pizza and they prepare it on many different ways for example classic pizza, pizza sticks, twist or braid. I have made pizza many times till I have found my favorite dough recipe. I can warmly recommend you this recipe and I can say that taste is amazing.
Every time I made it turns great and every time we taste this recipe it’s delicious. I am very satisfied with this recipe because everyone likes it and also I can prepare every time I want. Many people say that pizza which we make at home isn’t tasty as much as pizza we buy and that’s true but I really like this homemade pizza recipe. One of my favorite is pizza braid with lots of shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, pizza sauce and Italian seasoning. Few days ago my friend came over so I wanted to make something different but something which everyone likes.
This is super idea for warm meal for your family and friends you can make it easy and it is very delicious. Easy Homemade Pizza Braid is easy meal which everyone likes and also you can make many different combinations so you can fill it with different fillings and make it in different shapes. I like braid shape because we can eat it by hands. Easy Homemade Pizza Braid is definitely the best recipe. Just give it a try to this recipe! Enjoy!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 package yeast or 2 ¼ teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 cups flour
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices, optional
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Combine yeast and warm water. Let sit for 1 minute
- Add salt and flour and mix
- Knead until elastic or with a kitchen aid until dough pulls away from sides of bowl
- Let rest 15-20 minutes in warm draft free location
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Lightly flour a work surface or square of parchment paper
- Roll your pizza crust into a rectangle about 12-14 inches
- Spread ½ cup pizza sauce lengthwise down center of crust
- Top with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and desired amount of pepperoni slices
- With pizza cutter or knife, cut crust into strips on both sides of filling
- Fold 1 strip up over filling, fold 1 strip from opposite side over first strip
- Repeat to form a braided appearance
- Brush the finished braid with 2 tablespoon melted butter and top with Italian seasoning
- Transfer the pizza braid to a baking sheet
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from baking sheet to cutting board
- Cut into slices, serve warm