EASY PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKINS NO-BAKE – This simple and easy Peanut Butter Pumpkins are fun Halloween party snack or even Thanksgiving, that are perfect for any party and kids and the whole family will love!
Holidays are coming and we want something nice, sweet and funny for our kids. You want something which will make your holidays nicer and special. This recipe is one of my favorites for Halloween and I am sure your family will like this recipe.
Simple no-bake peanut butter mixture an easy treat that the whole family will love. They never last very long in our house. Pumpkins are by far the best thing about fall, have fun with your kids making this Easy Peanut Butter Pumpkins No Bake and don’t miss out on all holiday traditions. Kids love helping make these. I usually give them a small amount so they can make their very own plate.
This is such an easy, cute and fun recipe, especially this time of the year. And if you like peanut butter you can also check my recipe Peanut Butter Mummy No Bake. Easy Peanut Butter Pumpkins No Bake uses just a few simple ingredients. You’ll need just creamy peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, orange food coloring for the pumpkins and chocolate chips for the stems.
These pumpkins simply melt in your mouth. I just love this time of year. This Easy Peanut Butter Pumpkins No Bake is the perfect festive solution. Ready in only 20 minutes, everyone will love them. I think I have Halloween fever and I’m sharing my favorite Halloween recipe. These Halloween treats are delicious, sweet and funny for our kids. Everything is cuter in miniature and this Easy Peanut Butter Pumpkins No Bake bite-sized on the Halloween or Thanksgiving dessert is a fun way to serve up a taste of the season. Enjoy!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- Orange food coloring
- Chocolate chips, optional
- Beat the butter and peanut butter until creamy
- Slowly add powdered sugar until a soft dough forms
- Add orange food coloring in a little bit a time, until you reach the desired color and mix until color is uniform
- Scoop out tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture and roll into balls with your hands and place them onto a tray lined with baking paper
- Using a toothpick gently press into the sides and make creases to get pumpkin shape
- Repeat for all balls
- Gently place chocolate chips for the stems
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- Store in a loosely sealed container for 1-2 days, or in the refrigerator for longer