Easy Grilled Chicken Fajitas – perfect for fast, healthy, tasty and quick lunch or dinner! Easy Grilled Chicken Fajitas – you will definitely ask for more!
I am someone who really likes to spend time in the kitchen preparing dishes for my family and friends. I usually make something which my children like but I must say that they eat almost everything. Of course I have these days when I am not in a mood so I prepare something quick and easy but tasty. Do you like Chicken Fajitas? We like them very much! Fresh and colorful vegetables, chicken, seasons and your delicious meal is at your table. It is so easy!
Today I will show you how to make fajitas with grilled chicken. I am making Easy Grilled Chicken Fajitas because we had barbeque yesterday and I like to use everything I have. This recipe is so colorful, tasty and easy. I am pretty sure that you will like this recipe on the first bite and you will know that you made perfect lunch or dinner for your family and friends. Also I know that you will make this recipe every time you can. All you need for this recipe is green, yellow and red pepper, onion, chicken and seasons you like. All of these ingredients you need to chopped and cook.
You need to give it a try to this Easy Grilled Chicken Fajitas. This recipe is full of flavor, chopped peppers are nice shape and onion gives sweet taste. Your family will like it very much this quick and easy dish! I like when I try something new but tasty. I like making something new because I think that daily dishes are pretty boring. Your family needs to be happy when you are sitting at the table. If you want to make something fine and easy this is right choice for you! You can add sour cream, mayonnaise or sauce if you like! Enjoy!
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, sliced into ½ -inch thick strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed sliced into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds removed sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeds removed sliced into strips
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 6-8 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream or salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix all of the spices for the fajitas seasoning: garlic powder, paprika, cumin, chili powder, chopped cilantro, salt and pepper, set aside
- Cut the bell peppers and onion into ¼ -inch wide strip, set aside
- Place grilled chicken breast onto cutting board and cut into ½ inch strips, set aside
- Place peppers, onions and chicken onto baking sheet
- Drizzle olive oil or vegetable oil over the chicken and vegetables then sprinkle the fajita seasoning mix over the top
- Use tongs or two spoons to toss the ingredients to coat evenly
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Remove from oven and drizzle fresh lemon juice and chopped parsley over top of the chicken fajitas
- Serve hot in tortillas with desired toppings