No Bake Oreo Mint Cheesecake – try to make this Oreo Mint Cheesecake, and you will see that you have never made easiest cake that is so yummy! So easy to make without baking, Oreo Mint Cheesecake!
How we can make good, delicious cheese cake like we eat in the restaurant? I was watching TV and I saw this beautiful cake and a perfect photo. That photo motivated me to make this so tasty cake! I wrote down recipe and started my Oreo Mint Cheesecake adventure. This is so easy, without baking, and believe me it will definitely succeed. Oreo lovers, must try this sweet, creamy, surprise and it is so easy to make that your children cake help you to make it! I guess that you like to make sweet things for your family and friends, but when it is so easy like my No Bake Oreo Cheesecake, believe me, you will like it the most!
So delicious cake in a short time. In my family this Oreo Cheesecake is favorite. I make this Oreo Mint Cheesecake and my family eat it immediately. When I finish Oreo Mint Cheesecake I try to decorate it, but my children can’t wait to eat! This dessert I make in my kitchen very often. In the beginning I was making it only for my family, but anyone else who has tasted this cake asked for recipe. I got many compliments, and everyone thought that it was difficult to make. I think I never made easiest cake. Today, my Oreo Cheesecake became favorite dessert of my friends and their families. Children or adults, everyone likes this Oreo Mint Cheesecake. But maybe, we like it because it is easy and quick to make.. Who knows.. Try to make it..
- 24 Oreo cookies-finely crushed
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1½ cup Oreo crumbs (from about 15 Oreos)
- 5-6 drops green food color
- 1 teaspoon extract mint
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In the finely crushed Oreo cakes add melted butter.
- Add crust mixture on the bottom of springform pan and leave it for 10-15 minutes in the fridge.
- In the large bowl mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, until become creamy.
- Add heavy whipping cream and mix until becomes thick.
- Add mint extract, green food color and Oreo crumbs.
- On the prepared crust add fill and leave the cake in the fridge for 1 hour.
- After an hour, melt chocolate chips in the microwave and add on the fill.
- Decorate, if desired.