The Best Mini Mint Cheesecake – so easy to make, creamy and cute! Absolutely delicious, The Best Mini Mint Cheesecake with an Oreo crust and only a few ingredients!
These Mini Mint Cheesecakes will enchant you. They look so good on your table, and they are so delicious, sweet and beautifully decorated. I often making similar treats and this Mini Mint is favorite to me. This Mini Mint Cheesecake is only mine way of preparing, so if you like any other taste, you can use it too. The Best Mini Mint Cheesecake is recipe which is great when friends are coming over. It is very easy to make, very tasty and everybody like it!
You can very easy make this cake, but the harder part is waiting to tighten, because we like it very much and can’t wait to try this perfection. This Mini Cheesecakes I have made with many different fruits, for example strawberries, cherries, raspberries, but my daughter Sarah were on the birthday party and when she came home she talked to me, how she is thrilled with these mint cakes. I thought how I can make that, too. I know, crust is going to be with her favorite Oreo cookies, little cream cheese, little bit of mint extract and of course, green food color.
Of course, my daughter was thrilled again, and I was very happy. Whenever I try to make something different, I always come to the conclusion that our favorite cake is cheesecake. Beautiful, light taste with a lot of cream. These are definitely The Best Mini Mint Cheesecakes, easy to make and I am sure that you will love them very much. Enjoy!
- 1½ cups Oreo crumbs (from about 15 Oreos)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter-melted
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 5-6 drops green food color
- ½ cup chocolate chips (any desired topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Line a regular sized cupcake pan with 12 liners, set aside.
- Stir together unsalted melted butter and Oreo crumbs.
- Press 1 heaping tablespoon of mixture into the bottom of each liner.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- In the large bowl mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, until become creamy.
- Add heavy whipping cream and mix until becomes thick.
- Add mint extract, vanilla, green food color until desired green color, mix until just combined.
- Spoon the cheesecake batter onto the crusts to make the cups almost full.
- Leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave and add on the fill.
- Top with any desired garnishes and serve.