This soup with vegetables and pasta is very healthy and your family is sure to love it from the first bite!
I like vegetables and soups on many different ways. We must cook soups often, because they are really healthy, especially vegetables soup. Nice mix of carrots, onions, celery, garlic, leek and pasta for addition. My family likes this soup very much, and I cook it very often. This recipe can be modified to include various veggies, but I like to prepare it because it is a good source of vitamins.
Enjoy in nice texture of this healthy soup with vegetables and pasta. It is easy to prepare, and serves as a great leftover too. This soup with vegetables and pasta will fill your stomach with a lot of vitamins, proteins and minerals. Try to make my soup with vegetables and pasta, and your family will enjoy it very much!
- 2 bigger carrots
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 leek
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 cups chicken broth or water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 cup spiral pasta (uncooked)
- Finely chop onions, and the other vegetables cut into rings.
- Reheat oil in the large pot and add all vegetables, cook until onions become golden brown, then add garlic and cook until fragrant for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth or water and spices.
- Cook until boiled.
- When boiled add pasta and cook it until tender.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply