Very easy, fantastic, quick, perfectly soft and their smell and taste are incredible, donuts with chocolate topping!
Very easy and soft donuts with chocolate topping, and their taste will leave you speechless! You can cover them with powdered sugar, or with chocolate topping, which is my choice for today. Sweet for anyone who doesn’t like to spend too much time in the kitchen.
Today, I make donuts with my children, real sweet pastime, but I am scared that there won’t be enough donuts, because my children eat them immediately. Enjoy with your family in good and delicious food! Quick and so tasty donuts everybody love, and they are finish for a few minutes. For the topping, I make simple chocolate glaze. When the glaze cools off, your children can eat donuts and you don’t have to worry about the mess! You can serve them with any other topping you want, but today my choice are donuts with chocolate topping!
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat Donut bites Machine for 5 minutes
- While it is preheating, mix all ingredients together
- Mix until smooth
- Lightly oil the surface of the Donut bites, optional
- Fill each donut hole with a heaping tablespoon of batter
- Close and lock unit
- Bake 3-4 minutes or until browned
- Remove donuts and repeat with remaining batter
- Place the chocolate chips in a medium bowl
- Melt in 30 seconds increments in the microwave, stirring after each time, until completely melted and smooth
- Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes
- Dip the tops of the donuts into chocolate glaze
- Cover with sprinkles, if desired