The BEST Chocolate Cake, perfect cake for chocolate lovers! Soft, tasty and very creamy! The BEST Chocolate Cake, great combination of chocolate and coffee, so you must try to make it!
Chocolate cakes are really delicious but I like them the most when I can make them easy. Perfect, soft and so tasty, I make this chocolate cake very often in my kitchen and it is perfect for big parties. Children or adults, everyone likes this chocolate cake. Melts in your mouth, perfectly delicious, creamy, juicy biscuit! My husband and children like chocolate very much, and of course this chocolate cake is favorite one in my family. When I finish my best chocolate cake, I try to decorate it, but my children can’t wait to eat! This chocolate cake is real hit for chocolate lover, it is calorific, but very tasty and worth a try.
Chocolate cake is very famous in my family and my friends love it too, so there isn’t party without my best chocolate cake. You don’t need too much time to prepare it, and you will finish it very quickly. I will say that this is real chocolate cake, with lots of chocolate, but this cake is so special because includes cup of coffee, which is very good combination! You think that there isn’t anything more chocolate than chocolate, but this chocolate cake is better than anything you tried. There is opinion that for good cake there must be many expensive ingredients like almonds, hazelnuts or Nutella, that is mistake.
I tried so many desserts and sometimes I tried something with lot of expensive ingredients, but their combination wasn’t good and dessert was basic, nothing special. On the other side, I tried many desserts with basic ingredients, but with so good combination, that I couldn’t believe it is so good. It is not the point in your ingredients, the point is the way and combinations. Read carefully my chocolate cake recipe and I am sure that you are going to make most delicious cake you ever made!
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter on room temperature
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup black coffee
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Butter and flour 2 (8 inch) round cake pans and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat butter and sugar, on medium speed for two minutes, until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time, beating and scraping the sides of the bowl after each, add milk, black coffee and oil and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients with the mixer on low
- Spoon batter evenly into prepared pans and bake 10-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter powdered sugar, vanilla and beat until light and fluffy
- Add heavy whipping cream and beat about 5 minutes
- Add the melted chocolate chips and beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Place 1 layer on your cake stand, evenly cover the top with frosting
- Top with 2nd layer and top with frosting and spread the frosting around the sides evenly.
- Decorate as you wish