Marinated chicken wings, simply delicious and tasty dish which give the other dimension of preparing chicken wings!
I am sharing this recipe with you today, because my family likes it very much and today is the day of NFL game! Today, my husband’s friends are coming to watch NFL game, and the best combination for this occasion is cold beer and marinated chicken wings! Chicken wings are out of fridge since yesterday, and instead of that my fridge is full of beer! Recipe is very easy, and I got it in one restaurant in Florida where chicken wings are best-selling. Simply delicious and tasty dish which give the other dimension of preparing chicken wings.
The only drawback of marinated chicken wings is small amount. My husband and his friends always complain because marinated chicken wings disappear very quickly. Try to make marinated chicken wings, and I am sure that your partner won’t want to watch NFL game in spots bar, ha ha ha ha..
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup mustard
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- Clean wings and eliminate peaks.
- Mix marinade ingredients, soy sauce, oil, honey, salt, lemon juice and garlic.
- Add wings in marinade, mix occasionally.
- Reheat oven on 400 F.
- Put aluminum foil in a baking dish, and over it put grid where you will put wings.
- Cook it for 45 minutes, and on every 15 minutes turn the other side of wings and daub with marinade.
- Serve immediately. You may want to double the amount of wings if you are worried it won’t be enough for your party!