White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies – a Christmas cookies must! So delicious, cute and very easy to make.. You need only few ingredients for these White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies!
You need something tasty, quickly and very sweet for holidays so I think that I have right choice for you these White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies. White chocolate gives rich flavor and with your imagination you can make nice decoration with red and green sprinkles.
I am pretty sure that all of you have sprinkles at home because we were busy with decorating and preparing cookies for holidays so use these sprinkles and enjoy in these White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies. You can make these cookies a few days earlier especially when you prepare some delicious dishes for holidays so this is one more reason to make these White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies. Guests are coming and you don’t have enough time so you can make these cookies which taste very good and look fantastic on the plate.
These are one of my favorite cookies and I made them in many different ways with different chocolate and they were delicious too, but I prefer white chocolate in combination with red and green sprinkles this is my favorite option. I have made my Christmas Shortbread Cookies for Christmas too and you can make them with only three ingredients.
These White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies are very easy to make so your children can help you to make them especially decorative part. Every time we make these White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies we eat them immediately. Now, when your holiday preparations are over I can wish you to spend holidays in peace and harmony with your friends and family and to enjoy in these delicious White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup granulated sugar for rolling cookies
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon shortening
- ¼ cup red and green sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- Cream together butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add egg and mix until well-combined.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Scoop cookie dough by the tablespoon full and roll into a ball.
- Add granulated sugar to a large bowl for rolling cookie dough in before baking. Place each ball of cookie dough into the bowl of granulated sugar and roll to coat well. Place cookie dough onto baking sheet, spacing about 1½-inches to 2 inches apart. Lightly press each cookie down. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place chocolate chips and shortening in a medium microwave safe bowl and heat in microwave on 50% power in 20 second intervals, stirring well between intervals until melted and smooth.
- Dip half of each cookie in melted white chocolate mixture then run bottom of cookie slightly along edge of bowl to remove excess, then return to parchment paper and immediately sprinkle with red and green sprinkles
- Allow to set a room temperature.