VALENTINES WHITE CHOCOLATE HEARTS – this recipe is super simple and easy to make. Perfect choice for the Valentine’s Day!
It Is Valentine’s Day, so let it be magical and romantic! Show your love this Valentine’s Day with these delicious White Chocolate Hearts. These festive little treats are so easy to make and fun project to do with your kids. You can make them very easy and they are very delicious and effective for this special day.
These Valentines White Chocolate Hearts are perfect way to show someone you love them. It is so super easy to make with white chocolate and the right toppings you have the most festive delicious treat. These Valentine’s Day recipe could not possibly be easier to make. They require just few ingredients and minimal amount of time, making them a perfect dessert to make even on the busiest of day. My kids always love to help me make these each year, and I bet your family will love them too.
It is Valentine’s let it be magical, romantic and unforgettable. I am pretty sure that your Valentine’s will be exactly like that with these Valentine’s White Chocolate Hearts. Also if you like something very different and original take a look on my Valentine Red Velvet Cheesecake Pops recipe and Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies. You can choose between these two and I can say that you won’t make wrong decision. Make this day special and surprise your lover. Fill your day with some love from these Valentines White Chocolate Hearts. Enjoy!
- 14 oz white chocolate chips
- Red sprinkles, optional
- Heart sprinkles, optional
- Valentine's M&M's, optional
- Prepare a silicone heart shaped mold
- In the bottom of silicone heart shaped mold, drop in M&M's and sprinkles
- Gently melt white chocolate using a double boiler or in the microwave stopping every ten seconds to stir until smooth
- Carefully pour chocolate into silicone heart shaped mold
- Tap the silicone tray gently against your work surface to settle the melted chocolate and create a straight line
- Place silicone tray on a cookie sheet in the freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolate sets
- Store in airtight container