Apple Cheesecake Upside Down Pie – you won’t believe how easy it is to make this pie, with only few ingredients! Very delicious and tasty! Apple Cheesecake Upside Down Pie, perfect combination with a cup of coffee!
I was looking for some interesting apple recipes and I found this delicious Apple Cheesecake Upside Down Pie and I am very happy because I found this recipe. If you want to make something quick and tasty this Apple Cheesecake Upside Down Pie is perfect for you. Apple and Cheese my choice for today.
This Apple Cheesecake Upside Down Pie is ideal for every occasion. Here it is the end of summer, autumn is coming and everything smells on cinnamon. When I hear word pie I think about pastry with fruit topping. I know that this recipe is perfect sweet thing for today. Apple Cheesecake Upside Down Pie is perfect and ideal for every occasion. You can make this pie very easy and for a short time. I made it many times in my kitchen and I can say that this pie is perfect match with a cup of coffee. Apples are my favorite fruit and I like making cakes and pies with them. My family like apples the most of all fruits and so I make many cakes and pies with apples. Apples are the best fruit for combination and ideal for many recipes.
Today I was surprised when I saw a few apples on my table and shocked how my children didn’t eat them. I made a decision to make this delicious Apple Cheesecake Upside Down Pie and surprise my children and family. I know that they will eat this pie for a short time because I know that everything which has apples for a short time disappears from the plates. My daughter likes to help me when I make pies and cakes but today her job is to cut apples and of course my son will help me to make cheesecake mixture. With this help and my little love ones my pie will be delicious and very tasty. For pie crust today I am using 1 box of Pillsburry All Ready Pie Crust but you can make it on your own if you want. I always add cinnamon in apples because that’s my favorite combination.
Apple Cheesecake Upside Down Pie is fantastic upside down pie and it is so different than the other you tasted. For me this recipe Apple Cheesecake Upside Down Pie is perfect maybe because of the apple cinnamon combination or because it is baked upside down. I like this recipe because it is very easy to make, very delicious and because you can make it with basic ingredients which you have in your kitchen. The easiest things are winners when you combine it with love and happiness and your recipe will be great and very delicious. You can decorate this Apple Cheesecake Upside Down Pie if desired, for example with ice cream, caramel or whipped cream. Enjoy!
- 1 box of Pillsbury All Ready Pie Crust
- 2 x 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 medium apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- Prepare pie crust according to package direction for two-crust pie (flouring each side of crust). Place bottom crust over in pan.
- Press crust down around sides of pan
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line an 9 inch pie pan with the bottom pie crust
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese ingredients and spread over mixture into the pie crust
- In a separate bowl, combine apples, peeled and thinly sliced, granulated sugar, lemon juice and ground cinnamon, mix lightly
- Gently place apples mixture on top of cream cheese mixture and top with second pie crust, cut slits in several places.
- Place loosely pie crust with a piece of foil and bake for about 30-35 minutes, remove foil and bake an additional 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Let the pie cool for 15 minutes inside the pan
- Place a large plate on top of the pan and then flip the whole thing over, turning the pie onto the plate. Let cool for another 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serve cold with caramel sauce and whipped cream on top