EASY CHICKEN AVOCADO SALAD – Quick and simple Chicken Avocado Salad is so easy to make! A perfect salad to throw together at any time of the day with No Cooking!
You can prepare chicken in many different ways and I know that you tried lots of combinations so that’s why I choose this Chicken Avocado Salad for you.
There are plenty of similar recipes out there but this is my favorite combination. This chicken avocado salad is simple, quick chicken salad that uses avocado as a binder instead of the more traditional mayonnaise. The unexpected ingredient in the chicken salad is cooked and chopped bacon. Bacon bring crunch to the chicken salad, helping to round out the flavors. Avocado replaces the fat of the mayonnaise but not the seasoning.
So we’re adding salt, pepper, olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Salad can be perfect addition with lunch or dinner but someone eat salad like main dish. Salad with chicken, avocado, eggs and vegetables are often on my menu and my children like it very much especially when I roll it in the wraps.
I like this recipe because I can make it for a very short time spend in the kitchen so if you want something nice and quick this Easy Chicken Avocado Salad is perfect choice for you. Healthy and quick salad with interesting taste and it is very practical because you can serve it in small wraps which are very good for children.
This is the best chicken avocado salad. It could not be easier or more delicious. With chicken, avocado, bacon, corn, eggs, red and green onion, it is wonderful on its own or as a wrap. Easy, excellent chicken salad with plenty of avocado, irresistible bites of bacon and corn! This is definitely going into regular rotation all summer long. Enjoy!
- 2 cooked chicken breasts shredded or chopped
- 2 avocados, seeded and peeled
- 5 oz lean bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Parsley, fresh
- Place the cooked and shredded chicken into a large mixing bowl
- Peel and pit each avocado and slice them into bite size then add to the mixing bowl
- Add chopped bacon and 1 cup cooked corn to a mixing bowl
- Add peel and dice hard boiled eggs and chopped red and green onion
- Gently mash with a fork and stir it around so that everything gets well mixed
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, fresh parsley, salt and pepper to taste and stir to combine
To store, place in a bowl and cover completely with plastic wrap so that no part of the chicken avocado salad is exposed to air. This will keep a couple of days in the fridge.
Easy chicken avocado salad serve on wrap or in sandwiches and even as a filling for lettuce wraps if you desired.
Hard boiled eggs: bring water to boil in a medium pot (enough to cover the eggs)
Add eggs carefully, using a large spoon, so you don't crack the eggs. Cover, boil for about a minute and turn off the heat. Leave the pot on the same burner but with heat turned off. Let eggs sit in the pot for about 20 minutes.