Easy Guacamole Dip – perfect choice for light dinner! This recipe is so nice, delicious and healthy! Easy Guacamole Dip – love at first bite!
This is my favorite recipe which I made with fresh and healthy avocado. You can eat it whenever you like and you can prepare it very easy.
We really like lime and cumin combination so this recipe is one of favorites in my family. Something which is very important for this recipe is good avocado. It needs to be nicely green and without dark spots. Also, it needs to be mature. I know many people who don’t like avocado, but I am sure that they don’t know to choose right one. Avocado needs to be soft and tender and if it’s not you can leave it on the room temperature. I really like to prepare recipes with avocado so I use it very often in my kitchen. My children really like avocado and this Guacamole is super choice for us.
This recipe is really good way to finish your day with healthy dinner like this one. Guacamole is nice sauce you can use for preparing delicious appetizers. We also use it with tortillas, tacos and burritos.
This recipe is perfect for light dinner. It is really easy and quick to make. Only you need to do is to mix all the ingredients and enjoy. This Easy Guacamole Dip is ideal choice to in enjoy in healthy but delicious food. I know that many of people don’t like avocado, but i am sure they will love it when they taste this recipe. You can add seasons you like the most and I am sure that avocado will become your favorite ingredient. Enjoy!
- 3 ripe Haas avocados
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup Roma tomato, deseeded and diced
- One jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of salt, or more to taste
- Pepper, fresh ground
- Cut avocados in half and use a spoon to scoop out the seed, scoop out the flesh and add to a bowl
- Smash with a fork or small potato masher
- Add in the red onion, tomatoes, jalapeno and cilantro leaves
- Add lime juice, salt, pepper and cumin then use a fork to gently mash until creamy, but still chunky
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate
Leave a Reply