Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust – creamy, moist and very delicious cake! Perfect for every occasion and so easy and quick to make – Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust – No Bake!
Can you imagine that you make your favorite recipe for a short time and without baking? I couldn’t believe in this till I haven’t tried this Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust. This Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust is my choice for dessert today and I know that you will love it! I am pretty sure that this dessert will become favorite chocolate dessert and I know that your family will love it too.
This Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust is the most delicious and the most beautiful cake I have ever made. There is no anything more romantic than melted chocolate I your mouth. I have made this Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust so many times and I can say that it is super every time, it is unique and very moist and creamy. I know that you share my opinion that chocolate desserts are ideal for every occasion so I know that there are many similar chocolate recipes out there.
Maybe you will think that this cake is hard to make but I know that you will be surprised when you start making it. This is one of the real and excellent combinations. This cake is sweet and it is so delicious when melt in your mouth real madness for chocolate lovers. This Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust is one of the favorite cakes in my family. In certain way I have made it only for my family, but everyone else who has tasted the cake wanted the recipe. I am always happy when people want to make my recipes, but it was very funny to me when other thinks that it is hard to make this cake. Honestly, I think that I haven’t made easiest cake in last period. Today, Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust is favorite cake of my friends and their families.
- 2 ½ cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- 4 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate-chopped
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate-finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- Finely crush the cookies in a food processor, add melted butter and blend until it’s all moistened.
- Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of the prepared 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray
- Place in the freezer while you make the filling
- Melt 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate and set aside to cool
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth
- In separate bowl, mix 2 cups heavy cream until soft peaks form, add vanilla extract and continue mixing until stiff peaks form
- Add cream cheese mixture into beaten heavy cream mix on low speed just to combine
- Divide mixture into 2 equal portions in separate bowls
- To the first half of the mixture add melted chocolate and mix on low speed to combine then pour the filling over the crust then second half of the mixture carefully spoon over the top of the chocolate mixture
- Place the cheesecakes in the refrigerator and refrigerate for at least one hour
- In a medium saucepan stir together cream, chocolate and sugar on low heat until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Cool and pour over the cheesecake.
- When the topping is set and cooled again run a thin knife around the sides and remove the springform pan sides.
- To serve cut the cheesecake into slices using a sharp, thin, non-serrated knife. Drizzle chocolate sauce if desired