Meatballs with Homemade BBQ Sauce – such simple and easy meatball recipe! Super tasty and perfect for game day! Meatballs with Homemade BBQ Sauce – extremely delicious!
Probably all of us prepare some sorts of meatballs and I know that you have your favorite recipe but I must say that meatballs are favorite dish in my family. Usually I make meatballs with this BBQ sauce and my children like them very much when I prepare meatballs on this way.
This isn’t anything complicated and it’s very easy and so delicious. Every meatballs recipe you can make for a very short time also you don’t need to stay long beside to the cooker and wait until they fry so in that time you can make sauce. Everything you need is minced meat and lots of seasons and you can serve delicious dinner with for example rice or in this case BBQ sauce.
Meatballs with Homemade BBQ Sauce is recipe which you can make even if you don’t have any kitchen skills only you need to do is to follow the instructions. For a short time you will have nice dinner on your kitchen table. You can prepare them when guests come over. We have that case today and it is perfect game day. Every time when friends are coming I can’t decide what to prepare. Of course I want something I can make for a short time and something delicious. I remembered that everyone love meatballs so I decided to make them with homemade BBQ sauce. I am pretty sure that boys will like them very much and in this combination with sweet sauce this is the real hit!
If you are looking for right dinner for your party these Meatballs with Homemade BBQ Sauce are my recommend for you. You can also look my Marinated Chicken Wings or something basic like Corn Dog Muffins. We are ready for the games! Enjoy!
You can find more Meatballs Recipes and quick & easy ways on how to make meatballs you probably didn’t know exist at https://mykingcook.com/how-to-make-meatballs.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley, minced
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups ketchup
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together onion, garlic, egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and parsley
- Add in ground beef and mix gently until combined
- Form into 1 inch balls (about 30, 1 inch meatballs) and place on prepared cookie sheet
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until meatballs are browned and cooked through
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium sauce pan and stir well
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat and then turn the heat down to medium low and simmer for 25 minutes, stirring constantly
- Add meatballs to BBQ sauce and stir until they are coated with the sauce for 10 minutes
- Serve if desired
How many meatballs does this make?
Lidia Simic says
Hi Mackenzie, this recipe makes about 30 1-inch meatballs.