Delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake with Oreo crust and decadent chocolate topping is such an easy pumpkin dessert recipe perfect for the Fall season!
Dear friends, today we are sharing a wonderful recipe that will remind you of bygone days while treating your taste buds to new flavors. Our no-bake pumpkin cheesecake on a crispy Oreo crust with a delectable chocolate topping is a true delight for all generations. This recipe is easy to prepare, requiring no baking, and is perfect for those who savor the flavors of pumpkin, creamy cheese, and chocolate.
This recipe combines classic autumnal flavors with a touch of elegance. Whether you’re hosting a family gathering or simply treating yourself to a special dessert, this Pumpkin Cheesecake is a wonderful choice.
So, if you’re searching for a delectable pumpkin dessert that combines the nostalgia of traditional flavors with a modern twist, you’ve come to the right place. Prepare to be enchanted by the aroma of pumpkin spice wafting through your kitchen as you create this masterpiece. The combination of the crunchy Oreo crust and the velvety smoothness of the cheesecake filling will captivate your senses. And let’s not forget the crowning glory – a decadent chocolate topping that adds a touch of indulgence to every bite.
So, gather your ingredients, put on your apron, and let’s embark on a culinary adventure that will delight your taste buds and warm your heart. This Pumpkin Cheesecake is not just a dessert; it’s a celebration of the season, a tribute to cherished memories, and a treat that will leave you craving more. Enjoy this irresistible pumpkin cheesecake!
More Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love:
- 2 ½ cups Oreo cookie crumbs, about 26 Oreo Cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 packages cream cheese (total of 16 oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Halloween Sprinkles, optional
- Finely crush the cookies in a food processor, add melted butter and blend until it's all moistened
- Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of prepared 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray
- Place in the freezer while you make the filling
- In a large bowl, mix pumpkin puree, sugar, cinnamon, ground cloves, nutmeg, cream cheese and vanilla extract. Stir until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Pour the filling over the crust and smooth the surface.
- Place the cheesecake in the refrigerator and let it set for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When the topping is set and cooled run a thin knife around the sides and remove the springform pan sides
- In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream over low heat until it starts to simmer. Remove from heat and add the chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate topping over the cheesecake and top with sprinkles