Valentine’s Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies – the perfect dessert for Valentine’s Day! You need these Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies to impress your partner. So tasty and creative!
Valentine’s Day is coming soon so you need something nice and delicious. I have this perfect brownie. Literary it melts in your mouth. When Valentine’s Day is coming I think about red color and love so I know that these Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies are perfect for it. I know that this recipe is very popular today and that is why I am making it very often. Also I know that you concluded that I like to make this recipe so I am doing it again but today I am going to make it in heart shape. I think that will be the right choice for Valentine’s Day.
Brownies are favorite cakes for lots of people but people usually like it in chocolate way but I know that you will love these Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies. You can make them anytime you like and they perfectly go with cup of coffee or tea. You will like that taste very much! When I found this recipe I thought that my children won’t like it but I made it and today these Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies are one of our favorites. I like to make every time something new so I made this recipe and I was in positive shock how easy it was to make and also about the taste. This combination of red velvet and cream cheese is perfect and so delicious cheesecake brownie.
This cake is perfect for Valentine’s Day. I make Red Velvet very often so I guarantee that this is perfect way to surprise your partner. Also if you like something very different and original take a look on my Valentine Red Velvet Cheesecake Pops recipe. You can choose between these two and I can say that you won’t make wrong decision. Enjoy in love!
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees
- Spray 8x8 baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan on medium heat until melted
- In a large bowl combine the melted butter with granulated sugar, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, salt, red food coloring and white vinegar, stirring to combine
- Whisk in the eggs, then fold in the flour until completely incorporated
- Pour the brownie batter into prepared baking pan, leaving about 3-4 tablespoons for the top
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, egg and beat until well combined
- Dollop spoonful of the cream cheese filling on top of the prepared brownie batter
- Cover with the last few tablespoon of brownie batter
- Using a sharp knife or toothpick, swirl the cream cheese together with the dollops of brownie batter
- Bake about 25-30 minutes, or until top is crinkled and center is cooked through
- Allow to cool completely before cutting
- Use a medium sized heart cookie cutter to create heart