Apple Sheet Cake – super moist and delicious! This Apple Sheet Cake is made with fresh apples and only few ingredients! Very quick and easy so you need to give a try!
Here comes the end of summer and all of us who have children are preparing for school again. But we need to find time to try something sweet and refreshing. Apple cakes are the best choice for me and apples are the favorite fruit in my family. When I am thinking of the end of summer I always thought on apples. Apple Sheet Cake is very quick and easy to make. The longest thing for preparing this Apple Sheet Cake is when you need to cut out the apples and when you finish it your Apple Sheet Cake is almost done.
I love this period of year when my kitchen is full of amazing smells. Apple the queen of autumn gives to my kitchen some interesting mining. Because of that the choice for today is Apple Sheet Cake. You just need to mix all the ingredients add the mixture in the loaf pan and your cake is done. This Apple Sheet Cake is favorite in my family and my children eat it immediately. Very important is that your Apple Sheet Cake will be moist and nice even tomorrow. I recommend this Apple Sheet Cake to everyone because it is very easy to make and you have all the ingredients in your kitchen. Apple Sheet Cake is sweet, but not too much. Rich apple flavor perfect for these late summer days.
I made this recipe so many times and I can say that this Apple Sheet Cake is perfect combination with a cup of coffee. This is my favorite quick cake when my friends come over. I like apples very much, so I have them very often in my kitchen. Apples are right choice for many recipes and they are very good for combination. I really like this Apple Sheet Cake which is very delicious, quick and easy to make with only few ingredients. The simplest things are the best! If you want to make something easy, quick and delicious you are on the right way – Apple Sheet Cake! Enjoy!
- 3 cups apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour a 9x13 baking dish
- In a large bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda
- In a separate bowl, cream together the eggs, butter, buttermilk, water and apples, peeled and chopped
- Gently whisk together the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir to combine
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared baking dish and bake 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean
- Cool completely before adding the frosting
- In a saucepan, combine powdered sugar, vanilla extract and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils. Boil without stirring for 2 minutes, remove from heat and spread over the top of the cake.