Chocolate Lush – perfect combination of cream cheese, cool whip and pecans! This recipe is very easy to make and it is so delicious! Layer after layer of chocolate fantasy – Chocolate Lush!
Incredible layer dessert which you can make very quickly with chopped pecan layer cream cheese and chocolate pudding layer. This dessert is perfect for these work days when you need something sweet and quick.
I really like desert which I don’t have to bake and which I can make quickly. This Chocolate Lush is right dessert you need. Chocolate Lush is real creamy and chocolate fantasy. It is perfect for these warm days when your family asks for something sweet. My family is real chocolate fun so I usually make chocolate desserts and this is my warm recommend for you especially if you like chocolate. This dessert is not too sweet and heavy. It is very creamy and light.
Every layer of this dessert is perfect combination. I made this recipe few weeks ago when my sister was in visit and I haven’t much free time but I wanted to surprise her. This Chocolate Lush was perfect choice for that occasion so I can say that this dessert is perfect when you need something nice and quickly and especially when you want to make a surprise to your lover one. Every time I don’t think about myself, but this time I made this Chocolate Lush because I like it very much. I really wanted to enjoy in something creamy and delicious. Of course, I knew that my children will like this dessert too. I like their reaction when I served this cake. I made a success again and I am sure that they liked it very much because my pan was empty.
That was really nice day which I spent with my family and our party was really good because we celebrated the end of the school. One more day is behind us and I can say that I am pretty satisfied how it was. The biggest satisfaction for me is making quick and tasty cakes and dessert and this Chocolate Lush is right choice! The basic things are the best! Enjoy!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 2 packages (3.4 ounce each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- ½ cup chopped pecans, for topping
- Chocolate syrup, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- In a medium bowl combine all-purpose flour, butter, pecans and mix well
- Press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake about 15 minutes until lightly golden brown
- Allow to cool completely
- In a separate bowl mix cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer until smooth
- Fold in half of the Cool Whip and mix until combined, spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto crust
- In a medium bowl whisk chocolate pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes, spread over cream cheese layer
- Top with remaining Cool Whip onto chocolate layer and sprinkle with chocolate syrup and chopped pecans
- Chill dessert until ready to serve