Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll Ups are quick, delicious and easy to make! It’s very tasty and sweet and perfect way to start your day! This French toast is great combination of strawberries and Nutella.
I like to make this for special Sunday mornings. When you wake up late, drink your cup of coffee and this is right choice for you. Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll Ups are sweet and delicious breakfast for your family. They are so soft and gentle and everything you need is your favorite fruit and Nutella.
You can make this French toast in salty combination but my choice for today is this sweet and tasty combination. I have chosen Nutella and strawberry because that is my children’s favorite combination. I know that you had that day when you want to eat something sweet but you need many ingredients to make dessert. This recipe you can make for 15 minutes and only you need is topping you like, French toast and favorite fruit.
You can make this Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll Ups whenever you want. They are perfect for snack, breakfast or dessert. It is very tasty and you can make it very easy and quick. I usually make it in sweet version, but if my children want something quick but salty this is super choice too.
I really like that taste but the look is very nice too. They are soft and gentle, and outside they are golden brown. Strawberry and Nutella is classic combination which gives o good taste. This recipe is really one of my best recipes lately. Sweet and creamy satisfaction filled with Nutella and Strawberries is very delicious. You can decorate them with chocolate syrup if you like. Enjoy in sweet breakfast!
- 8 slices soft white bread
- ⅓ cup Nutella
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced small
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoon milk
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate syrup
- In a bowl with flat base enough to lie the roll up in combine eggs, milk and pinch of salt, whisk and set aside
- In a small dish spread sugar out, set aside
- Trim crusts from bread
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin this makes them easier to roll up
- Spread each piece of bread with about 1 teaspoon Nutella
- Sprinkle strawberries along the bottom of each piece of bread
- Roll up bread
- Melt butter in pan over medium high heat
- Dip each roll ups into egg mixture and then place in the pan
- Repeat for remaining roll ups
- Cook for around 3-4 minutes until each side is golden brown, rotate roll ups every 1 minute or so
- Remove from pan and immediately place in the sugar
- Roll baked roll ups in sugar to coat them well
- Repeat with remaining roll ups
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired
- Serve warm