No Bake Strawberry Milkshake Cheesecake is creamy, smooth, bursting with strawberry flavor cheesecake with festive M&M’s worthy of any occasion! This gorgeous pink beauty is the perfect choice of cake for Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is coming and when I was grocery shopping recently, I come across these Valentine colored M&Ms. I was inspired to make something with them. I always enjoy the fun festive M&Ms and Strawberry Milkshake Cheesecake.
One of the things I love most about Valentine’s Day is all the sweet treats that go along with it and I couldn’t wait to get started on my newest creation. I have made everything from Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls, Valentine Red Velvet Cheesecake Pops, Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies, Valentine’s Day Cherry Hand Pies, and Valentines White Chocolate Hearts…
This recipe is perfect for everyone who loves quick and no bake cheesecakes and I really like it too. Nice, creamy, and very delicious cheesecake which you will like at the first bite! Everyone likes this cake and especially when they see the look. They are super easy to do and don’t take a lot of time.
How to Make Strawberry Milkshake Cheesecake?
First of all, is Oreo crust.
It is just a simple mixture of Oreo crumbs and melted butter pressed in the bottom of the pan.
The next layer is strawberry milkshake cheesecake filling
In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, and strawberry Nesquik powder mix until smooth and creamy, set aside
In a separate bowl whip heavy cream until soft peaks form add vanilla extract and continue mixing until stiff peaks form
Add cream cheese mixture into beaten heavy cream and mix on low speed just to combine
Add strawberry extract and a few drops of pink food coloring and mix at low speed to combine then pour filling over the crust
Set in the fridge to firm
To make chocolate topping:
In a medium saucepan stir together cream and chocolate on low heat until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth
Cool and pour over cheesecake
Sprinkle M&M’s or any Valentine sprinkles on top of the cheesecake if desired
How long will this Strawberry Milkshake Cheesecake last?
This Cheesecake and any leftovers can be covered and stored in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
Can I freeze this Strawberry Milkshake Cheesecake?
This No Bake Strawberry Milkshake Cheesecake is the ultimate dessert because it is freezer friendly. To freeze a No Bake cheesecake, wrap in several layers of plastic wrap and place in the freezer. Thaw at room temperature for at least 2 hours for easier slicing.
We like to celebrate Valentine’s Day as a family. It’s never been just my husband and I exchanging gifts with each other, we have always included our kiddos. Over the years, I have realized that it’s a sweet day to teach the kids about giving and blessing others. Enjoy in love!
- 2 ½ cups Oreo cookie crumbs, about 26 Oreo Cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberry Nesquik powder mix or any strawberry-flavored milk powder
- 2 teaspoons strawberry extract
- Pink food coloring, optional
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- M&M's or any Valentine sprinkles, optional
- Finely crush the cookies in a food processor, add melted butter and blend until it's all moistened
- Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of prepared 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray
- Place in the freezer while you make the filling
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and strawberry Nesquik powder mix until smooth and creamy, set aside
- In separate bowl whip heavy cream until soft peaks form add vanilla extract and continue mixing until stiff peaks form
- Add cream cheese mixture into beaten heavy cream and mix on low speed just to combine
- Add strawberry extract and few drops pink food coloring and mix on low speed to combine then pour filling over the crust
- Set in the fridge to firm
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until set
- In a medium saucepan stir together cream and chocolate on low heat until the chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth
- Cool and pour over cheesecake
- When the topping is set and cooled run a thin knife around the sides and remove the springform pan sides
- Sprinkle M&M's or any Valentine sprinkles on top of the cheesecake if desired
Leave a Reply